Textbook Rental Information
- Textbook Rental Information
- A valid credit card is required to secure rentals at the time of transaction until end of term. Non-returned rentals will be billed to the securing credit card.
- Student ID card (Wolf Card) is required, you cannot rent without it
The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending Front Range Community College to rent selected textbooks for the Semester.
FRCC Textbook Rental TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Rental Return Deadline: Summer ’19 August 9th, 2019
When you sign the rental agreement, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand that a valid credit card is required to secure all textbook rentals and that a replacement fee will be charged to the securing credit card if a rented book is not returned in resalable condition, (no liquid damage, no torn or missing pages and minimal highlighting and marks), by the rental return deadline (listed above). The replacement fee will be the difference from the book’s retail price and the rental price I paid, plus a 15% fee on that difference amount. I will not be refunded the rental price I have already paid. I also understand that if the securing card does not have sufficient funds to cover the replacement fee, the balance will be charged to my student account at Front Range Community College (FRCC).
2.I understand that each book rented by me is the property of FRCC and I accept the responsibility to return it to the FRCC Campus Store in resalable condition as defined above. Before renting a textbook, it is my responsibility to check the book for damage and to ask the cashier for help if I cannot find another copy of the book that is in resalable condition.
3.I authorize FRCC to place my student records on hold if the book is not returned by the rental return deadline (listed above) and the securing credit card is declined. I understand that once a hold is placed on my account, it may take up to 48 hours to be released after the account has been cleared.
4.To receive a refund, I must return the rented book(s) to the campus store in resalable condition, by the published drop deadline for the course. All refunds require proof of payment.
5. I certify that I have read and fully understand the provisions and the terms of this agreement as outlined and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms as stated.